From using my intuition, paying close attention to the feelings and images that I receive, I have just created a list of prophecies (positive and negative) for how I think things will be on planet Earth in the coming years, based on how they are in the present. (Keep in consideration that these are just predictions as everything is based on cause and effect, which means that the future hasn’t happened yet! Anyone is able to create prophecies from their intuition*).
1. Because of the information that is accessible through the internet, more people will gain awareness to the truth of life and the manipulative agendas that are used against them. More celebrities will try and create awareness through the media.
2. Things in the media will become more sexualised which will affect children’s behaviour, making them feel ashamed of their innocence at an even younger age, which will make them grow up even faster.
3. Supermarkets will introduce more healthy and organic options for reasonable prices and people will start to become more open to these options.
4. The education system will appear more out dated as time goes on and a lot of students will choose to research things about life by themselves.
5. Facebook and Twitter will die out and something new and more advanced will come along that is more brainwashing and will be more evasive of people’s lives. A lot of people will spend most of their time in the virtual world, making their attention spans and enthusiasm for life degenerate. However, the fact that Facebook and Twitter will die out will be a good thing because more people will realise that they would rather live their lives authentically…
6. More revolutionary ideas from people of all ages will be shared with the world, inspiring people to help protect the planet.
7. The world’s population will sky rocket, making things more violent and chaotic.
8. People will become more open to the idea of other life in the universe and the fact that extra-terrestrials visit our planet already.
9. More people will grow their own food and take matters into their own hands by doing things for themselves, instead of complaining about them.
10. More men will realise that it’s ok to be sensitive and more women will realise that it’s ok to have a voice!
11. The more that people wake up, the worse the stories on the news will be, creating more fear.
12. Things will get a lot worse before they get better, but things will eventually get better and there will be a revolution!